Thursday, May 13, 2010

Skor Squares

I'm somehow managing to get much more done these days than I had ever anticipated I would with a newborn baby. Luck has it that so far, the crazy person that I am has managed to have a super calm baby... clearly dad's genes... I'm sure that things will get crazier as he starts being awake for longer periods as he gets older... but in the meantime, I'm taking advantage of the massive sleep he's enjoying to keep baking a bit for when guests come over (once I've napped, of course!).

I made this recipe this afternoon for Heidi's visit on the weekend. I originally got this super simple recipe from Monique at work and though I haven't made it in ages, it's one of the easiest recipes ever to make and really takes only a few seconds to whip together.
1 250g box of Ritz crackers

1 can of sweetened condensed milk
1 bag of Skor toffee bits



1. Mix together the Ritz, sweetened condensed milk and half of the bag of Skor and press into a greased pan.
2. Sprinkle the rest of the Skor over the top and cook at 350 degrees Farenheit for approximately 20 minutes.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

These are VERY yummy! So much so that I've eaten at least four so far and I've only been here a few hours. Lol